About Us & Our Facility
Focus Sarasota offers a state-of-the-art collaboration room powered by Stoke. This hybrid environment connects in-room and remote participants to establish authentic interactions and maximize engagement.
The space features high definition, bi-directional audio-visual communication with multiple camera views, interactive whiteboards, content sharing and integrated collaboration tools designed to promote seamless interactions between presenters and attendees.
Each remote participant display is outfitted with its own camera and speaker. This allows the presenter to respond naturally to comments from remote participants, speaking with them as if they were physically present in the room.
- City/Town centre
- Major transport links
- 4×2 Remote Participant Wall (up to 64 attendees)
- Large Format Touch Display
- Confidence Monitor for Presenter
- Remote Presenter Display
- Directional Audio
- Multiple Camera Views for Remote Participants
- Seats Eight (8) In-Room Participant
- Supports 64 remote attendees
- Promotes authentic interaction between presenter and attendees through personalized cameras under each display
- Informs presenter who is speaking using directional audioDisplays remote participant names for ease of identification
- Displays status indicators to presenter on remote participant connectivity, attention, polling and hand raising
large format touch display
- The 85″, touch-enabled display allows the room presenter to share content, images, videos or an interactive whiteboard.
- Share content with all remote and in-room participants
- Share rich-media to augment presentations
- Share documents for ideation and annotation
- Conduct polls
- Organize break out rooms for remote participants to work separately from other attendees
REMOTE PRESENTER DISPLAY
- The Remote Presenter allows guests and experts to participate as virtual presenters during a session.
REMOTE PRESENTER DISPLAY
The collaboration room is outfitted with multiple cameras and directional audio to create an immersive hybrid environment for the presenter, as well as for the in-room and remote participants.
Contact us at 941-587-6949 and ask for Stephanie Kempton or fill out our online contact form.
Stephanie has more than 30 years of marketing and communications experience. Her experience in research, corporate strategy, marketing, advertising, product management and media planning uniquely qualify her to not only conduct research, but also to apply it in an actionable way to your business.
Stephanie has applied her skills in marketing and research across a wide range of industries: banking, real estate, manufacturing, utilities, retail, healthcare, arts, non-profit, sports and entertainment. In her career she has held positions as a group product manager, research analyst, corporate strategist, media planner, account supervisor, director of advertising, account planner and director of research and planning. Her research and planning expertise has directly contributed to enhanced business performance for a wide range of brands and businesses.
Stephanie has a Bachelor of Science in Advertising and Master of Business Administration from the University of Florida and has obtained an Insights Professional Certification at the Principal level from the Insights Association.
Stephanie has a thorough understanding of marketing research—what to do, how to do it and what it means. But more importantly, as a marketing professional, she knows how to apply research insight to your business situation to improve the outcome. Stephanie provides you with the confidence to make better business decisions.